Why Should We Care?
- Nationally 1 in 5 people do not have access to affordable health insurance–they are our neighbors, coworkers, friends and family members.
Typically the Clinic:
- Will serve residents who have no access to affordable health insurance and have low income.
- Is open Tuesday evenings at 5.00 PM
What Will We Do?
- Our efforts focus on primary care, limited preventive care, and chronic disease management.
- Offer assistance in applying for benefits and obtaining medications.
- The Free Clinic will not compete with existing health care services
Benefits to the Community
- Provide a service that cannot be found in any other location in the 3 county area.
- Reduce cost to taxpayers for medical care to low income residents.
- Eliminate a major reason for not seeking health care.
- Improve access to health care and in turn improves the general health and economic viability of the community.
- Provide a local source for medical missions work.
What Can You Do To Help?
- Spread the word.
- Donate your time and energy in making a difference in our own community.
- Assist in fundraising.
- Donations of funds, equipment and supplies are tax deductible and always welcomed.